Intelligent Power Inspection
Unitree quadruped robot launched a new power intelligent inspection solution, designed a series of solutions for dangerous, urgent and repetitive tasks, and provided efficient guarantee for power system construction, operation and maintenance and other work.
How can quadruped robots help the power industry upgrade?
- Efficiency ImprovementIt enables staff to bid farewell to tedious and repetitive low-value labor, improve work efficiency.
- Cost ReductionWith the help of quadruped robot intelligent inspection, the automation process of electric power work is realized, which effectively reduces the operation and maintenance cost.
- Safety & ReliabilityWhen performing special and high-risk environment operations, using quadruped robots instead of personnel will make the task safer.
As a new detection method for factories, parks, substations, urban underground pipe corridors and other important places, intelligent inspection quadruped robots can obtain environmental information and identification information of sensing equipment, and can complete tasks that cannot be done manually.
Walking Patrol Guard
- Intelligent Visual RecognitionWe independently developed a high-precision image recognition algorithm, which can perform intelligent analysis and processing, and automatically record alarm information.
- Inspection Management SystemThrough 4G/5G networking, a variety of sensors are integrated, so that the inspection management work is visualized and intelligent.
- 3D Radar Autonomous NavigationComprehensive application of digital twins, autonomous navigation, big data and other technical means to realize automated operations of robot inspections.
- Whole Process InspectionIt can flexibly configure routine inspections, special inspections, professional inspections, custom inspections and other tasks, and automatically generate corresponding inspection reports.
- Global CoverageIt can realize all-weather, all-area, fully autonomous inspection of factories and stations, and full-coverage detection of various facilities, equipment and environmental information.